PinT 2021: the Tenth Workshop on Parallel-in-time Integration will take place June 14 - 18, 2021 at Michigan Technological University in Houghton, Michigan. More details can be found on the workshop website.
We gladly confirm the following invited speakers:
- Professor Matthias Bolten, Bergische Universität Wuppertal
- Professor Laurence Halpern, Université Paris 13
- Professor George Karniadakis, Brown University
- Professor Ulrich Langer, Johannes Kepler University Linz
- Dr. Carol Woodward, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
We gratefully acknowledge support from:
- National Science Foundation
- Michigan Technological University, Department of Mathematical Sciences
- Michigan Technological University, College of Science and Arts
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Jülich Supercomputing Centre
- FoMICS: The Swiss Graduate School in Computational Science
There will be travel funding for early career researchers available. Application details and deadlines will be posted shortly.