We gladly confirmed the following invited speakers:
- Dr Carmen Rodrigo, University of Zaragoza
- Prof Eric Aubanel, University of New Brunswick
- Dr Marie-Therese Wolfram, University of Warwick
- Dr Jemma Shipton, Imperial College London
- Dr Oliver Rain, Robert Bosch GmbH
Please contact the organizers if you would like to attend! We will then arrange for a formal invite being sent to you. Deadline for registration is 15 March 2019. Thanks to support from the Institute for Advanced Studies, Juelich Supercomputing Centre and the Graduate School of Excellence Computational Engineering at TU Darmstadt there will not be a registration fee.
Note that there is travel funding for PhD students available. Please send your completed application to the Scientific Committee at pint-sc[AT]googlegroups.com for consideration. To receive full consideration, applications have to be received by 1 March 2019.
- 1 March 2019: Deadline for applications for PhD student travel grants
- 15 March 2019: Deadline for registration
- TBA: Deadline for abstract submission
- 20 to 24 May 2019: Workshop